Posted on 2006.08.28 at 07:30
Current Location: House
Current Mood: So happy I cant stand it
Current Music: nothing
OMG FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. *happy dance and crys with joy.*
but no Nicole *sob*
Posted on 2006.08.03 at 19:17
Current Location: Backyard by the pool
Current Mood: dirty
Current Music: Disney songs
* Ok so the not growing up thing is not working out, I’m now a legal adult *sobs* and now I’m forced to get a job. I don’t want a job. Jobs are evil and take up valuable drawing and swimming time.
* Summer school is not all that bad. I mean I would not choose to be there but since I have to it could be worse. It’s very easy and including me there are only 3 kids. There seems to be more teachers then students.
* I longing for school to start. I’m jump starting senior year but being a link crew leader. So that will bring me to about 2 hours of the community service.
* My birthday party was all in all a success. A fair few could not make it but it was still very fun. Just having my school friends and my home friends in one room was very amusing. And there were some VERY big differences. But my school friends were definitely going WTF.
* I went to comic-con on my birthday and spent 5 ½ hours waiting for Kevin Smith. Im not really a fan but Scarlett love’s him so I waited in the 100 degree heat to see him. And la de da he never comes. Got stuck in traffic of something, but everything was set right when Rosario Dawson walked on stage. Total highlight of my birthday, She was so funny and nice.
* Finally I got a scanner, I named it David. Only Nicole will find that funny.
* Jeff is having a party ,but Im in a lot of trouble at home so I might have to beg and bribe to go.
Posted on 2006.07.20 at 21:24
Current Location: Play-room
Current Mood: sleepy
So only 2 weeks of selling the puppies, we are now graced with the presence of 4 of the world’s ugliest kittens. They were born on the 18th of July. It was a long night. Charlotte came back all bloodily and gross and did not return to her kittens. So we were all very worred because the vet said cats will some time EAT THEIR KITTENS ewwwww. Or she abandon them , Which she did. But lucky we found them. One had died but the others were fine. Even though she had abandon them about 2 am she started to feed and now is a OK mom.
So comic-con is tomorrow so that should be fun.
OMG my birthday is on Sat. woot woot. But since all my friends are dorks I had to plan my party one week later cause everyone is at the comic –con.
The entire High Tech student body is there. Nerds.
Posted on 2006.07.09 at 13:30
Current Location: Living room yelling at France
Current Mood: excited
Um.. yea.. France YOU SUCK. And we're going to kick your ass in the shoot out.
Posted on 2006.06.30 at 14:33
Current Location: Bedroom
Current Mood: hot
Current Music: Stars are blind and it SUCKs but I love it
So just got back from Las Vegas last night. My only vacation before 6 weeks of summer school take over my life.
The 7 hour drive sucked but everything else was really fun. Got in lots of shopping and got lots of new stuff. I’m a spoil brat. Tehe
Last day of school was fun. Nicole and I went of campus for lunch then I left early.
Still can’t believe I’m a senior and then ….college *sobs* Cant handle the thought of college.
Also I turn 18 in COUNTDOWN 21 days woot woot
Its like 90 outside and my mother wants me to wash the car. HAHAHAHAHa YEA right
Posted on 2006.06.26 at 05:30
Current Location: In the car
Current Mood: cheerful
Off to Las Vegas for a week.
Posted on 2006.06.06 at 19:39
Current Location: Bedroom
Current Mood: crazy
Current Music: Pottercast 42
Ok so magically I have a paid account on DeviantArt. I know I didn’t pay for it and I’m at a total lost as who did. But it’s the best thing in the whole world so I think I have to give my first born to the person who paid for it.
Posted on 2006.06.05 at 21:08
Current Location: Living room
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: nothing
YOUR AGE IN CHOCOLATE
Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway--but the Hershey Man will know!
It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 .... If you haven't, add 1755.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e, how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
Posted on 2006.05.31 at 18:52
Current Location: Ugly chair in my room
Current Mood: cranky
Current Music: Sugarcult
Have not updated in a while and I have big news. My dog gave birth last Thursday. It was a day of mixed emotions. First she gave birth to 2 baby boys in a normal time span. She went in to labor for the 3ed time it took 3 hours. Then when the baby final starts to come out it gets stuck, and we can not get it out. Ok so puppies can’t be in the birthing canal too long cause they can’t air , and this puppy was in there for a while. So we call the vet and she says “Get that puppy out” so my mom and brother try and try and can’t get it out. The puppy had yet to move so we are thinking that the baby died while in the canal cause we couldn’t get it out. So hell breaks lose, everyone is crying when the puppy finally gets ripped out, mom is trying everything to get it to breath, but with no luck. So now everyone is crying and shouting. It was beyond horrible. So we think it’s our fault but then the afterbirth comes out and its all a horrid green color and smell terrible. So we call the vet and the vet says that it had been dead for at least 2 week, which was very sad , but good that it hadn’t been out fault. Then about 20 minutes later a baby girl pops out. So we now have 3 adorable babies. One of the boys goes to the male dogs owner but one girl and a boy are for sale. So if you know anyone that was a new born baby yokie call me.
Also my cousins from Texas are here for a little while so its been fun hanging out with them. My other cousin for Texas, Rachael is here for the summer to work so I have been with her most of the time.
There’s nothing worse then exhibition night… well I take that back the Friday after it is worse. But the 2 days of prop for the damn thing sucks ass. I, in true high tech higher fashion have every little done and what I did have done Andrew said it was crap, so I give up. Internship has been a big waste of time, I just want it done, NOW.
Posted on 2006.05.21 at 20:37
BIo study guide + 4 page rough draph+ math work sheet = suck with suck sause